Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Arrowhead Star - Building Blocks Tuesday

I was playing around in EQ7 last week and came up with this paper piecing block.  I figured it needed a test drive, and so...

Arrowhead Star
Arrowhead Star pattern by Quilter In The Closet

I'm not at all sure what I am going to do with this one.  Perhaps I need a very patriotic pillow??  If anyone wants to give it a go, just let me know.

What blocks have you working on this week?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!


Thanks for reading,

Jen





5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try her out for you, this is a great looking block -- I'm thinking that this would be a great block to make a mini quilt out of for my Alison Glass Mini Quilt Swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty block! I never would have picked polkadots for a background, but they work really well on this block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely block. I think it would make a great pillow top.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.