Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rude Awakening - Building Blocks Tuesday

My mom-cation wasn't quite long enough!  6 am came way to early yesterday, and to follow up that rude awakening, I also had a dentist appointment.  (I really don't enjoy going to the dentist.)  There was no easing myself back into the daily routine, that's for sure!  It was dive right it, or else.

The time away was very nice.  My companion, who was also in need of a little mom-cation herself, and I relaxed, read books, ate out, and chatted about things we never quite get to before being distracted by our kids or our schedules.  So it was lovely.

I only have one block to share today and it is one I finished just before my trip.

Lucky Star May

This is the May block from the Lucky Star Block of the Month program.  I am very behind (as you can see from me doing May), but I have a bunch of other paper piecing to do in the next couple of weeks, so I may be able to catch up a bit.

What have you been working on this week?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open for a whole week.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!

Thanks for reading!

Jen


1 comment:

  1. The star is fab, have you one one for your pink and grey? Sounds as if you had a great time, six days, wow! Some friends and I try to get away each autumn: working our way through European cities, Rome this year, but we only get Friday morning to Sunday night

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.