Saturday, September 21, 2013

Last Day for the Craftsy Saleabration

Just a quick reminder that today is the last day for the fabulous Saleabration at Craftsy.  Some of the classes are up to 75% off!!  It is a great time to stock up or get the ones that have been lingering on your wish list!  There are also great prices on fabrics and yarn.

Some of my recommendations:
Tinker Tote front
  • The Quilt as you Go Patchwork Bags 
  • The Big Techniques from Small Scraps 
  • Inset and Applique Circles 
  • Both of Angela Walters FMQ classes 
  • Continuous Line Quilting with Ann Petersen.- I checked this one out this week and think this is a great class for beginners to FMQ!!








So go check out the Craftsy Saleabration: Up to 75% Off All Courses, Fabric and Yarn! and see what strikes your fancy.

Still not sure?  There are also some fabulous Free Classes at Craftsy too.  I really enjoyed the Creative Quilt Backs class, the Free Block of the Month classes, and the Bag Making Basics Classes.

Thanks for reading,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.