- Summerville DP blocks - My Lazy Bum secret partner chose this as my project for September's UFO challenge. I am happy to report that they went from these plain Drunkard's Path blocks to 2 table toppers and a potholder. I literally finished them up this morning, the last day of the month!
- Swoon - I wanted to get 6 more blocks done. Well I fell a little short, I only got 4 done.
- Commission quilt - I've took on a commission quilt for a friend and hoped to get the top completed and I did! I now need to piece the backing and get it basted and quilted.
- 60 degree ruler mini quilt - I finished my candy corn table runner. The tutorial is HERE.
Now for October
- Handstitched Medallion - My Lazy Bums group has decided that this month's challenge item should be blue or aqua. I have several quilts on my UFO list that would fall into this category, but I decided to take a little liberty and choose the one I most want done before Christmas, my Handstitched Medallion quilt. It has a little blue and some aqua, and I hope that the group won't consider me a cheat for choosing it. Honestly, it has a lot of work left to be done, and other than attaching the binding, all of it is handwork and time consuming.
- Swoon -since I didn't finish up the blocks in September, I hope to finish them up and get to the flimsy stage this month.
- Commission quilt - get it backed and at least basted.
- Wicked Blog Hop - I seriously have a problem signing up for things. I actually tend to binge-commit. I say no to half a dozen things, then all of sudden I feel like I must reward myself by saying Yes to something and I may continue and go a little crazy. (I buy fabric the same way.) I signed up for the Wicked Blog Hop at the end of the month, so I will be creating something with a Halloween theme to it.
- Pattern testing quilt for a dear friend
- Sewing mat for another dear friend
- One Block Wonder QAL quilt - I almost forgot to add this one! I can't host a QAL without making one myself, right?
Wow, that's a lot! Wish me luck this month, looks like I will need it.
Thanks for reading today as I list myself into a frenzy,