- Catch up on Star of Africa Bee Blocks - I finished 2 of the 5 I needed to finish. I am really stuck on executing my idea for a postcard inspired one. My idea just won't let me move on. I have to figure out a way to do what I want.
- Finished my Sewing Mat - DONE!
- Swoon - I have 6 blocks done! I think the cutting is what takes forever on these. Now that I have most of the cutting done for the remaining blocks, I think the rest will come together quickly. I especially delight in how each one looks when finished, so I am eager to work on this project.
- small projects - I didn't finish a one!
- QAYG bag - I finished this one. I think I am going to alter the pattern for the next one.
- Summerville DP blocks - I doubt anyone will remember these, but I haven't done anything with them since I made them. My Lazy Bum secret partner has decreed this to be my project for the month's challenge. So, I need to assemble these blocks into something, but I'm not sure what yet. They were originally supposed to be potholders, and perhaps that is the best thing for them to become. I am going to play around a little with possible layouts for something else. Perhaps one will strike my fancy.
- Swoon - I would really like to get 6 more blocks done.
- Commission quilt - I've taken on a commission quilt for a friend. I would like to get the top completed this month. The pattern looks easy enough, but I think the cutting will take forever. I better get started on it.
- 60 degree ruler mini quilt - I've already started this one and I've promised a tutorial for Wednesday, Sept. 4th. So it might be my first finish of September.
That about wraps it up!
Thanks for reading today as I list myself into a frenzy,