Saturday, December 1, 2012

What the heck have I been doing? - Fresh Sewing Day

I know I ask myself every month, "where is the time going?", but this month I am really scratching my head wondering that question.

November mosaic

1. Hurricane Blocks, 2. HFWYG QAL Block 10.1 and 10.2, 3. HFWYG QAL Blocks 13.1 and 13.2, 4. The Grinch, 5. HFWYG QAL block 9, 6. HFWYG QAL block 7, 7. November FMQ Challenge Front, 8. Olivia's Quilt front, 9. More Hurricane Sandy x 5

When I went to put together this month's mosaic, I kept thinking, "Is this it?".  I feel like I sewed A LOT this month, but the mosaic doesn't lie.  I only got a bunch of blocks done, one quilt (that was essentially mostly complete already), and one place mat.  It's a sorry state of affairs considering there is still so much to do.

Well, I guess I can stay here and lament about not getting enough done, or I can get crackin' so next month I am not wondering - what the heck have I been doing!

Thanks for reading today!

Jen


Linking up with:

Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day


Lily's Quilts

7 comments:

  1. I'd say that's a pretty great month Jen! Those blocks are really time consuming - and your quilty finish is beautiful! I know what you mean though, always too much more to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you're talking 'bout, girl-- this looks like a very impressive mosaic of a month's work in my opinion! I love your blue blocks (HFWYG QAL) and the quilted fronts are lovely. Strong work! (in my humble opinion) But yes, there is always so much more that you want to do and never enough time! But give yourself some credit where it's due!! Glad to be back and visiting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Jen, it looks like a lot to me!

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a month just like yours Jen - lots of blocks (in the main for other people) and not many finished projects. Your blocks are looking great though and The Grinch makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where the days have gone - I'm sure it should only be about mid October!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first grand child being born and having a girl! She's such a delight! We had 3 sons so having a girl makes this gramma's heart fill with joy!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.