Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ornaments abound - Building Blocks Tuesday

I have made a few more Vintage Holiday block since last Tuesday, and here they are!





I just love these little ornaments!  Now to piece the top together.

What have you been working on this week?  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  And, don't forget, you have all week to add them if you like.


Quilter in the Closet


Rules, smoolz:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful project, not just the blog homepage
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please consider grabbing my button and posting it in your blog post
4) Visit other linky participants!

Until next week,

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.