Sunday, July 8, 2012

A day of rest? On vacation?

Untitled

First, let me thank all of you that stopped by for the Red, White, and Blue Blog Hop. I was amazed and encouraged by all the lovely comments! It has inspired me to actually do SOMETHING with my block. I am not sure if I will make some friends to go with it, or if I will make it into a cute beach bag. Today marks the half way point in our family summer vacation.

The girls are having a blast! As a result, my husband and I are needing more naps. Thankfully, on vacation, you can do that!

Now, I don't want you thinking that I am only lounging around the pool or beach. I have actually made quite a bit of progress on the embroidery portion of my medallion quilt as part of the handstitched class. If I can figure out how to post pictures from my camera, I will attempt to show you when it is done! I need to get it done before we leave since I am already WAY behind in the class.

I hope your summer is treating you well!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.