Monday, June 4, 2012

May's accomplishments - a recap/fresh sewing day

Lily's Quilts


I decided to join the party, the linky party that is, over at Lily's Quilts.  Every month she invites everyone to link up their accomplishments for the prior month.  Here are mine:



Yes, it is a little sparse, isn't it.  I would have even less photos if I didn't include the backs!  Ha! But, there is always this month to get things done!  Oh wait, I have a few trips planned.  Maybe June's mosaic will have a bunch of lovely hand stitched items in it.  Only time will tell!  The Handstitched Class at Stitched in Color started today!  Tomorrow, we get our instructions for our first project.  I am so anxious!

Also, a new feature over at Lily's Quilts is a Small Blog Meet linky party for those of us with less than 50 followers.  Click the button below to check it out, or add your blog to the list.  There are some great bloggers out there that are just getting started.

A couple of my favorites are: Kinda QuiltyEntropy Undone, and Knotted Cotton

Lily's Quilts

What are you hoping to get done this month?

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Dropped by from Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meet - I think you've done quite a bit this month and all looking great. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from Lily's Quilt Small Blog Meet as well! You have been productive this month! I'm always amazed by the people who start and finish a large number of quilts each month. I wish I had more time to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meets. It looks like you had a very productive month. I wish I had more time to spend in my sweing room!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.