Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2012 UFO Challenge

One of the best things about the blogging community is all the support groups you can join.  No kidding!  Today's glance at the blogs revealed this jewel from www.patchworktimes.com, a 2012 UFO Challenge.  Well, I have a lot of those, so I'm joining up!

Considering I only finished 3 quilts last year, I'd say my list is definitely challenging.  Here it is:

1) My stripe batik weave - top is done, need to back, quilt, bind, etc.
2) My blue & white one block wonder throw - top is done, need to back, quilt, bind, etc.
3) My mother's peacock fabric quilt - the darn thing is partially quilted.  I just couldn't look at it anymore and had to take a break.
4) Small quilt Swap project hosted by http://mary-myneedlethread.blogspot.com/
5) Name quilt swap project hosted by http://www.sameliasmum.com/
6) Star Circles - a paper piecing project
7) Tile Batik - I have all the fabric needed, plus some!
8) Lincoln quilt - browns and blues
9) Fusible rose - rose is done, needs to be put on background, thread painted and quilted, etc.
10) t-shirt quilts for my girls
11) Asian surprise - I've had these fabrics FOREVER
12) a Christmas something for next year

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!!!

5 comments:

  1. I only finished one quilt this year and it was only like 12 x 15! I am so right with you on this but I know we can all do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only turned my machine on maybe a total of four times in the last 18 months. I didn't finish *anything* this year!!! I'm joining the UFO Challenge to force me to work through some of these aging projects!! LOL!!
    ~Jessica
    http://jessicamauk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let's do it then, Ladies! I know we can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I know you can get these done this year! Can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your list. I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.